URBAN OUTFITTERS INSPIRED DAISIES TOP DIY


Since a few months I'm totally obsessed with Urban Outfitters and I just saw this Daisies Top somewhere, so I decided to DIY it. I recently bought some textile color and this black turtle neck collar shirt from the thrift store, which was pretty good for the DIY. It's super easy and looks so cute. And look I have little daisies in my braid! They are litterally everywhere in our garden. Am I the only one who always has to put flowers in their hair? :)
All you basically  need is a black shirt, a scissors, chalk, white and yellow textile colors and foam rubber. First trim of the neck and the bottom of your shirt. It depends on you how short you want it to be. Then mark with your chalk where the daises should be. I used 1,77 inches / 4,5cm as diameter for the flowers and 0,6 inches / 1,5 cm for the space. Now create 2 stamps with the foam rubber. Paint the stamps with textile colour and then print the daisies on your shirt. If the color doesn't completely covers uo the black, go over it with a brush. And that's it!
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN'  

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks amazing!
    I'm obsessed with this top, since I discovered it a month ago.
    I think, I'm still going to buy it next week, because I'm not really good in DIY or drawing.
    Still looks perfect. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you made that yourself? that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow das ist super toll geworden :O Hätte niemals vermutet, dass es selbst gemacht ist :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Kiamisu

    Giveaway: gossengold, defshop & cw
    WIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Idee & schaut genau so aus wie's original. :)
    Liebst,
    Farina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg ! How cute is that :O
    I like it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasch mit dir looos :O

      Delete
  6. Eine echt süße Idee ;) Sieht klasse aus.
    Liebste Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  7. schönes Top und tolle Frisur :)!

    Liebe Grüße
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey :)!
    Du hast echt einen tollen Blog mit interessanten Posts und einem schönen Design! Ich behalte deinen Blog im Auge.
    Ich würde mich riesig freuen wenn du mal bei mir vorbei schaust und mir Feedback hinterlässt. Vielleicht habe ich ja das Glück das du meine neue Leserin wirst, würde mich auf jeden fall sehr freuen :) :*

    Sophia xx
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've nominated you for the "Very Inspiring Blogger Award" ! http://madamxann.blogspot.de/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, ist das eine echt schöne Idee! :)
    Dein Blog ist wirklich sehr sehr schön.

    Liebste Grüße Nidda

    http://endlessbeauty9.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was für ein süßes und hübsches DIY! :)

    ReplyDelete