BACKPACK OUT OF A JEANS DIY


I don't know for how long I've been searching for an inexpensive black backpack. But then I rememberd the tutorial by coolirpa that I've seen once. (She's one of my favourite youtubers and inspires me so much!) So I grabbed an old jeans that didn't fit me anymore and I'm so happy with the result. In Berlin I'm walking around the whole time with my new backpack . Right now I'm sitting at Starbucks with my little laptop and a Caramel Machiato and doing some school stuff (I feel like a real businnes woman, hehe). So, if you also need a cute backpack and have some old jeans, use this tutorial.

INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

6 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh wie genial ist das denn ! sieht echt toll aus :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sieht ja mal richtig genial aus!:D
    Schöne Blog, Liebes<3
    Liebe Grüße und noch einen schönen Ostermontag
    Franzi
    fraancisfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, das thast du aber cool gemacht!
    Ich bin was DIY betrifft absolut unbegabt!

    Liebst
    Svetlana von Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das ist echt eine super Idee! Ich glaube, das probiere ich auch mal aus ^^

    Alles Liebe,
    Caro von www.caroeddy.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sieht klasse aus! Vielleicht heb ich meine alten Jeans doch noch auf ;)

    Au revoir,
    Sarah von belle-melange.com

    ReplyDelete