JERSEY NUMBER SHIRT DIY

I can't believe six weeks are almost over but I'm really looking forward to see my family and my friends again! The time her was/is awesome and I'm sure I'll come back here sometime. I did this DIY a while ago, so this is one of my "prepared posts" while im in Canada although I'm almost back home.
You just need an old shirt, a scissors, textil colors, tape and a brush. The shirt I used had really thight long sleeves, so I cut the sleeves off and cut them in half. Then I sewed them back together to a  short bigger sleeve. But if you already have a shirt with loose sleeves you can actually skip the first 7 steps. Now you have to put the tape on your shirt and fill in the number and the stripes with paint. Let it dry and that's it!



4 comments:

  1. Du siehst super aus. Der Look ist so schön!

    Liebe Grüße Jessy von Kleidermädchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja cool. Ich hab auch schon öfter darüber nachgedacht mal sowas zu machen, habs dann aber doch nie getan. Warum auch immer... vllt sollte ich das doch mal in angriff nehmen.

    lg
    Feary (fearless-art.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. coole idee! dauert es nicht ewig so viel farbe auf ein shirt zu bringen? ich hätte da keine geduld für und würde wahrscheinlich halbfertig aufhören :D
    liebst, laura

    http://www.diamondsandcandyfloss.com

    ReplyDelete